Course Description:

This course discusses the reading process and the factors that influence its development, the role of assessment to inform and adapt literacy instruction, the evaluation and use of formal and informal assessment tools for individual learners and groups of students, and the interpretation and communication of assessment results. A 30-hour practicum is required.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

reading response #4

The reading for this week has got me a little worried for when I have to do the observation survey on my student. I am starting to understand his limits and figuring out how long I can test him before he starts getting wiggly and loses focus. He is starting to become a little cocky because when I gave him a book that is his instructional level he just looks at me and says " are you kidding me?"
I really enjoyed reading chapter 11 in Gillet since there is no chapter 11!!

Before doing my reading response I had to calm down after seeing how many pages of the reading assessment terms that we will be tested on. I think I might need to go and buy more ink for my printer after I print that whole thing.

Sorry thing response is so short, got to keep working on my case study! Two weeks left.

No comments:

Post a Comment