Course Description:

This course discusses the reading process and the factors that influence its development, the role of assessment to inform and adapt literacy instruction, the evaluation and use of formal and informal assessment tools for individual learners and groups of students, and the interpretation and communication of assessment results. A 30-hour practicum is required.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Freaking OUT!

Why am I taking a class while teaching. Jessica... I am glad you are feeling well enough to write such a witty blog post.
Seriously- I cannot get it together today. Who knew that little kids are so hard to observe, listen, and write with.... bleh. Give me a child with multiple disabilities, needs tube fed, and bathroomed ANY DAY!!!!
And this is all I have time for....

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! This is also why I prefer to work with grumpy, hormonally-challenged adolescents. I'll take them anyday!

    ReplyDelete