Course Description:

This course discusses the reading process and the factors that influence its development, the role of assessment to inform and adapt literacy instruction, the evaluation and use of formal and informal assessment tools for individual learners and groups of students, and the interpretation and communication of assessment results. A 30-hour practicum is required.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Last Post!

I am happy to say that I am done with my observation study. All that's left is my Formal test critique. I am having trouble figuring out how to get the through the mental measurement yearbook. Are we just supposed to choose a test using the list and then do our own research? I have really tried to divide up my time so I could cover everything that's due on Thursday. I am really starting to stress out about this. Help Please.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry that I didn't see this until today! You just needed to choose an assessment that is being used in your district to critique using the reviews. I'm sure whatever you did will be fine. If not, I'll let you know so that you can fix it. (but I'm sure you won't need to do so)

    ReplyDelete